By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from
your first visit.
- IPGS may change these terms and conditions from time to time, your use of the website
indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
- IPGS reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
- IPGS accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use
of this website. IPGS makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not
transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you
safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. IPGS will not
accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the
views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused
by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the
right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You
may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not
amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without IPGS written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of IPGS or other Copyright
owners. They may not be reproduced or used without IPGS or the copyright owner’s
- There is no refund of the membership fees.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Member’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Member and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Member and the respective Issuing Bank.